Welcome back, everyone.
After an eventful midweek jaunt down to Honduras, the Vancouver Whitecaps are back in action this Saturday against the LA Galaxy with a fairly well rested roster.
For everything you need to know about the matchup specifically, be sure to check out our match preview here.
In terms of predictions, Vanni Sartini had no injuries of note prior to training on Friday, but I will update here if I hear anything different. I would expect most of those who sat out Wednesday to play this weekend.
Ok, on to rules and standings.
- Predictions will be ‘valid’ if posted HERE (or more accurately, whichever is the correct match thread) before the lineup is officially announced, usually about an hour before kickoff.
- You receive 1 point for every player you correctly guess to be in the Starting XI. You receive 4 bonus points for correctly predicting all 11 starters.
- You get 5 points for correctly guessing Win/Lose/Draw, this doubles to 10 if you also predict the right score-line along with the result.
- All this means, if you correctly predict the Starting XI, Final Score, and Winner, you can earn 25 points!
- At the end of each half, the contestant’s lowest two scores of that period will be deducted from the cumulative standings.