Welcome back everyone.
I was having a bit of a busy end to my week so apologies for the delay in getting the updated standings up!
Here is the availability update from Vanni Sartini as of Friday afternoon, obviously it’s a real lottery as to who is match fit right now with so many matches and so few training sessions.
- Caio Alexandre is available / will make the trip
- Russell Teibert out for two weeks with an eye injury
- Vite is back from H&S protocols, Brian White is not
- Ryan Gauld is doubtful
Overall, SKC is having a nightmare season so this will be a big opportunity for the Whitecaps to jump the second worst team in the West!
Ok, on to rules and standings.
- Predictions will be ‘valid’ if posted HERE (or more accurately, whichever is the correct match thread) before the lineup is officially announced, usually about an hour before kickoff.
- You receive 1 point for every player you correctly guess to be in the Starting XI. You receive 4 bonus points for correctly predicting all 11 starters.
- You get 5 points for correctly guessing Win/Lose/Draw, this doubles to 10 if you also predict the right score-line along with the result.
- All this means, if you correctly predict the Starting XI, Final Score, and Winner, you can earn 25 points!
- At the end of each half, the contestant’s lowest two scores of that period will be deducted from the cumulative standings.