Welcome back everyone.
I’ll keep the intro pretty short as I’ve just finished off a preview of the match this weekend, so for all the latest on what to expect from the visitors, as well as injury updates and so on from the home team, be sure to check that out.
A couple of you were on top of the 1-1 scoreline last weekend but the starting XI proved hard to predict with injuries on the backline, as well as Sartini’s decision to start White, Teibert and Caicedo.
As always, here are the rules and standings:
- Predictions will be ‘valid’ if posted HERE (or more accurately, the correct match thread) prior to the lineup being officially announced, usually about an hour before kickoff.
- You receive 1 point for every player you correctly guess to be in the Starting XI. You receive 4 bonus points for correctly predicting all 11 starters.
- You get 5 points for correctly guessing Win/Lose/Draw, this doubles to 10 if you also predict the right score-line along with the result.
- That means, if you correctly predict the Starting XI, Final Score, and Winner, you can earn 25 points!
- At the end of each quarter, the contestants lowest score of that period will be deducted from the cumulative standings.