Welcome back everyone.
It’s been a hectic last couple of days for the Whitecaps, and we’re right back at it with predictions under acting head coach Vanni Sartini this Sunday against RSL.
It was a tough outing for the Whitecaps at Westhills, and it was an equally tough time for you on the predictions front, as the top scorer secured just six points, but because everyone struggled, the battle for top spot remains as tight as ever.
Ok, on to standings and predictions.
- Predictions will be ‘valid’ if posted HERE (or more accurately, the correct match thread)prior to the lineup being officially announced, usually about an hour before kickoff.
- You receive 1 point for every player you correctly guess to be in the Starting XI. You receive 4 bonus points for correctly predicting all 11 starters.
- You get 5 points for correctly guessing Win/Lose/Draw, this doubles to 10 if you also predict the right score-line along with the result.
- That means, if you correctly predict the Starting XI, Final Score, and Winner, you can earn 25 points!
- At the end of each quarter, the contestants lowest score of that period will be deducted from the cumulative standings.