Welcome back everyone.
There’s another week of predictions ahead of us, and this time the Whitecaps are playing at their home away from home in midweek action. A big shoutout to both Ashman77 and AmandaC who each jumped up the standings by predicting a 2-2 draw in the last one, well done!
For all the relevant news and injury updates prior to the match, be sure to check out our pre-match thread.
Without further delay, here are the rules and updated standings:
- Predictions will be ‘valid’ if posted HERE (or more accurately, the correct match thread) prior to the lineup being officially announced, usually about an hour before kickoff.
- You receive 1 point for every player you correctly guess to be in the Starting XI. You receive 4 bonus points for correctly predicting all 11 starters.
- You get 5 points for correctly guessing Win/Lose/Draw, this doubles to 10 if you also predict the right score-line along with the result.
- That means, if you correctly predict the Starting XI, Final Score, and Winner, you can earn 25 points!
- At the end of each quarter, the contestants lowest score of that period will be deducted from the cumulative standings.