Welcome back everyone.
While the Whitecaps are coming off a momentum building win over the LA Galaxy, the Dynamo are winless in their last five matches, and continue to be the worst team in the West when it comes to expected goal difference per 90 minutes. Overall, something is going to have to give between these two struggling teams who currently sit outside the playoff picture.
In terms of lineup news, Bruno Gaspar has been back at training, and Caio Alexandre is still dealing with some lingering challenges from last week. Dos Santos also dropped some hints that Javain Brown could be a causality of squad rotation due to his muscular recovery. I would expect three to four changes for this one, although where Marc Dos Santos chooses to go with those swaps is very much up in the air.
Without further delay, best of luck everyone, and here are the rules + standings:
- Predictions will be ‘valid’ if posted HERE (or more accurately, the correct match thread) prior to the lineup being officially announced, usually about an hour before kickoff.
- You receive 1 point for every player you correctly guess to be in the Starting XI. You receive 4 bonus points for correctly predicting all 11 starters.
- You get 5 points for correctly guessing Win/Lose/Draw, this doubles to 10 if you also predict the right score-line along with the result.
- That means, if you correctly predict the Starting XI, Final Score, and Winner, you can earn 25 points!
- At the end of each quarter, the contestants lowest score of that period will be deducted from the cumulative standings.