- Monday November 27th (10am): Notification of player options exercised and declined.
According to transfermarkt, there are six Caps with options: Fredy Montero (buying option), Nosa Igiebor, Marcel de Jong, David Edgar, Mauro Rosales, and Brett Levis. I expect Rosales option to be declined, with the rest of them being up in the air. What are your thoughts? Who will/should be declined?
- Sunday December 10th (6am – 10am): Four-hour transfer window
There will be a four-hour roster adjustment window, in which clubs can sign or trade players. The purpose of this is to allow roster moves prior to the Expansion Draft.
- Tuesday December 12th (11am): Expansion Draft for the incoming LAFC.
Vancouver will be able to protect 11 players in addition to their off-budget Homegrown, and can only lose one player in the draft. We will cover this more in-depth as the date draws nearer.
- Tuesday December 12th (12pm): Free Agency begins.
- Wednesday December 13th (12:30pm): MLS Waiver Draft.
Consisting of players waived by clubs, who do not meet the minimum years of service requirement for re-entry or free agency.